Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
In Adelaide, we typically spent Saturdays visiting someplace new: a beach, a parkland, etc. And with so much to do, we rarely did the same t...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I want one of these and I'm not kidding. I don't know why my family keeps making fun of me. Obviously they don't know what it...
5 comments:
Yeah, it was a little...weird- it was like at one moment he was crushed and then he was like, let's go to St. Lucia! And he told Ali she wasn't in jeopardy that week- so who was? Vienna is really grating on me...her dad and her were making me want to vomit. She seems very dependent on him in a weird way. I liked Tenley and Gia's families, well until Gia's mom started reading his cards!
I agree with everything said above!! I thought it was a little strange to have the job vs. show conflict again (brought back memories of Jillian and Ed!) and it was a little too drawn out - too much Ali crying. I hope he ends up with Tenley.
I agree with the person above and very much hope he ends up with Tenley. I thought her family appeared the most honest and real. Both Gia's and Vienna's families seemed a little over the top for me. Ali is a drama queen. Can't wait to see what her phone call to Jake next week entails!
Katie
My prediction is that Ali will return next week and go on a covert date with Jake. He'll let her come to the rose ceremony and then let 2 women go. Cheri, you're right. This is very much like the Ed fiasco from last season.
http://www.eonline.com/uberblog/watch_with_kristin/b166419_bachelors_chris_harrison_its_definitely.html
Post a Comment