Three days ago, I asked Micah if he wanted to hold my bag. He said no, and then proceeded to throw a lengthy tantrum because apparently he really meant yes.
Two nights ago, Micah threw a 10+ minute tantrum in his bed after we put him to sleep, because he wasn't sure if both of his blankets were on him or not. They were.
What's the dumbest tantrum your kid has ever thrown?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I will be sending out an email soon, but thought our blog buddies should be some of the first to know. . . Baby Bardwell #2 will be arriving...
-
Surprise, surprise! Our little bundle arrived 3 weeks early today! Despite what we thought was a very clear boy ultrasound, SHE is a GIRL!...
4 comments:
Tiffany threw a 25 minute tantrum over the Bachelor last night…
haha! Yes, we're waiting for the Bachelor Central, er, Bardwell Central Bachelor Discussion!
Tantrums...similar to Micah, Harry will, most nights, throw a fit about wearing one sleeper over another, even after he's chosen the sleeper in question. Same thing with clothes, and after his nap this afternoon, I found him shirtless in bed. I'm not sure if he slept without his shirt on, or if he took it off after he woke up. It was cold in his room, and he'd refused to sleep with a blanket.
p.s. I have a rude word as my word verification!!
oh my. Eden used to say 'Milk.' so I'd give her milk. Then she'd hit it away. Then I would put it away. then she'd cry for it again. Ug. this was when she was 18 months or so. There have been so many stupid fits at our house- i can't chronicle them all.
My 5 1/2 year old (who, yes, still has major temper tantrums occasionally) recently threw a kicking screaming fit in the car for a good half hour because we got McDonalds to go and forgot the honey mustard for the chicken nuggets.
I have NO patience for temper tantrums!!
Post a Comment