Friday, July 20, 2007

one word: CANKLES

This is totally what I get for having an August baby. You really have to see these things in person to truly appreciate how unattractive my feet are right now. I am sure that Isaiah 52:7 is in no way referring to any pregnant women :)




9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh man Rach! If I were in a contest and to win I had to identify you by your feet, I wouldn't have been able to pull it off! By the way, my word verification is "xblumky". Maybe to pass the time here in SD, I should try to come up with a good definition for it. Take care, and it won't be long now! :-)

emily said...

sista! I think you still have beautiful feet!!! I love that you are still sportin' the toe ring! Way to go babe!

Shadley said...

feelin' your pain right now. i had a sept 1 baby, it stinks.

Laura said...

I'm sorry, but I'm laughing really hard right now! Cute little chubbers! With Jackson, I could only wear my birks on the biggest setting for like two months. He was my Aug.30 baby. This, too, shall pass, and then you'll laugh.

Anonymous said...

I remember the days of having my ankles disappear. The good thing is as soon as you have the baby you will have ankles again. Hang in there!

Shadley said...

commenting on barb's comment...it's not totally true...i swelled up like a balloon after my first, even worse than before she was born...my feet didn't look like feet again until about 3 weeks later!

Anonymous said...

My feet looked like that with a February baby - how do I explain that?? It was great to see you last weekend, Rach. Looking forward to meeting Baby Bardwell soon.

Rachel Bardwell said...

Oh ladies, I appreciate all your comments. It's good to know my chubby ankles are not alone :) By the way, I am having a skinny ankles day today! Is it sad that I'm so excited by that?

Anonymous said...

Rach...I think you and everyone else on that first album cover should all take pics of your feet as they are today and make another album cover:)!!! You can entitle it "Beautiful Feet....The Reality of Life"

May I recommend a pedicure day?? Celebrate that they will become normal again:)

Jenn
PS...Good thing you didnt get an ankle tatto before this....that would look a little odd at this point:)

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...