Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How to help Australia
We've been following the news of our beloved Australia. Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...
-
All right ladies and gentlemen, it's time to wage your bets on when Baby Bardwell will make his/her arrival. To play, leave a comment w...
-
I will be sending out an email soon, but thought our blog buddies should be some of the first to know. . . Baby Bardwell #2 will be arriving...
-
Surprise, surprise! Our little bundle arrived 3 weeks early today! Despite what we thought was a very clear boy ultrasound, SHE is a GIRL!...
2 comments:
Hey Rachel-
I just have been itchin to make comments on so many of your posts...so here I go. Congrats on the first babe on the way! I love your post about the women and their negative advice. I can speak from the other point of view...mainly because it's my personality, but I did everything they told me I couldn't do:) And our baby has slept in his own room from day one...with the exception of sometimes we just liked to snuggle. And your post about your feet! Oh my! If you have time you have to go to my blog and look at past posts of last summer before I gave birth...my feet were huge! They were like elephant feet and I felt extremely obese:) my feet often hurt and I just couldn't wait to pop the baby out to have normal feet again. I remember the day I started seeing my feet again...I was SO excited.
About all the stuff you are grieving about being parents...I am right there with ya sister. I still sometimes wish I oculd have those moments back, but I totally agree with Shadley...they grow so fast and the time without those things will be gone before you know it. Although, I can tell you when you see your baby smile at you or when you just see your baby, you forget about all that. Plus, you will learn how to do those things differently.
I am excited for you and look forward to seeing pics of your future baby!
~Meghan Moreno (wren)
Thanks Meghan! Great to hear from you! I am glad to know I'm not alone in the cankles department. My ankles were doing well for a while and then tonight they are freakin' huge again. Oh well; just a few more weeks to go!
Post a Comment