Sunday, October 7, 2007

Being this cute wears me out!



6 comments:

Meghan said...

He is SO cute! Just wanna encourage you about the colic thing...Guillermo was colicky and they told us at 3 months everything would change...not kidding the day he turned three months he was SO happy...kind of crazy. The only time he crys now is when he is hungry or tired...it's worth the 2 months of colicky:)

Meghan said...

I meant to say 3 months not 2 months.

emily said...

CUTE!!! I need more pictures of him please....you just need to post a bunch...ok?!!! He is wonderful!!

Angie said...

He is absolutely adorable! I just want to pick him and cover him with kisses!! I will be praying for you as you endure the colic. On a lighter note, he weighs as much as Grant did when he was born!!!

Anonymous said...

Hey guys, Sorry about the whole colic deal. Paige too had an extreme case of colic. Literally cried most of the day for 4 months, then one day just stopped and has been a joy ever since. Not that you have to try this but we tried something called "gripe water" and worked amazingly. For Paige that is... not Melanie and I:) We tried many a internet remedy and this actually worked for us. I believe it is purple in color I and smells like black licorice:( Oh...by the way you guys may need to do a guess the weight, sex and day for Melanie. That's right. #2 is on the way!! Take care guys,

Scott Sterner said...

Rachel, congrats on Micah! He is absolutely adorable!!!! Our Zach was the only colic baby we had. His lasted till about 8 weeks and then things got way better!

How to help Australia

We've been following the news of our beloved Australia.  Some of you have asked whether the area we were in has been affected by th...