It's hard to believe I've been alive for two whole months! I can do lots of things: smile, coo, laugh (kind of), bat at toys, and use my Kick and Play. I think it's really funny when people stick out their tongue for me to see! I just noticed a furry creature in my house that my parents call "Loco." My parents think my colic is getting a little better. I still get up twice a night to check on them, though. This morning Mommy and Daddy let me "cry it out" for the first time. I was pretty mad but fell asleep after a little while. I think Mommy had a harder time than I did (as you can tell, I wasn't traumatized).

To celebrate today, I have worn 3 different outfits. I pooped through Mommy's favorite outfit (pictured) and then peed through the second one onto Mommy's leg! I'm such a fun little man!
4 comments:
Hi Rach,
Thanks for the picture updates. He looks different in each one! Good luck tomorrow with the 2 month check-up (shots). Be tough little man. I love this picture!
Did my mom ever tell you about the time I pooped through her favorite little outfit when I was a week old?
Happy birthday, little man! :)
can you double diper a babby????
Post a Comment